Greetings from Yuma, Arizona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from Yuma, Arizona

I am a retired church musician from New Jersey now living in Yuma AZ. I have a couple of Polish 9x18 Makarov pistols, two 380's, a 9mm, two pocket 22lr pistols and the S&W Victory. I am obsessed with 22lr and learning what it can do. So far, the Victory has a halo and a compressor. I plan on devoting my hours to become familiar witn Victory.
    I viewed the video on installing a trigger. Yikes, it looks difficult. Is it as hard as it looks or easier than it appears? Has anyone attempted to do it?
    I really enjoy my 9x18 Makarov Polish P64 and P83 pistols. I also reload and like trimming 9x19 Parabellum brass to 9x18 Makarov. I enjoy the challenge to do it.

I'll let the guys who know about the Victory's answer on the trigger install. In the mean time, welcome to the forum.
    John

Life is an adventure. May you travel it safely.
    Ante Omnia Armari "Before all else, be armed"
    Deus Regnat Exultet Terra.

Comment

I had no problems at all with the installation, just pulled the video up on the laptop, put it on the work bench and followed along stopping and backing up to rewatch anything I had questions about. I've done a fair amount of such DIY's on my firearms but with the advent of You Tube expert help is usually near by.
      http://mostlyrimfire.com a shooters blog

Comment

Welcome, watch the video with messing with our pistol. Now clear a spot in front of you computer and follow along stopping and rewinding as needed. Watch out for the grip screws they can be fragile. S&W sent me a free replacement when I snapped the head off the grip screw. Good luck... you will love that trigger!
        SW22 Victory mods: TK "Victory" Trigger

Comment

Working...
        X