Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

just redone the trigger on my 22/45 lite!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just redone the trigger on my 22/45 lite!!

I installed the VQ target sear, VQ mark II trigger bushing and the tandemkross victory trigger. I used the factory hammer without polishing or even cleaning it!! man you want to take about a complete change in how the pistol handles!! I haven't put it on a trigger gage yet but I will later. I is a entirely different pistol with just these upgrades. I can't wait to get the VQ hammer and the sling shot kit put into it next!! just how good will that trigger become with that hammer? I bet even better!!

Awesome difference isn't it. I'd like to know what the pull difference is after the VQ hammer is added. I'm not sure I would change out my hammer, as it is I'm satisfied with it now.
    John

Life is an adventure. May you travel it safely.
    Ante Omnia Armari "Before all else, be armed"
    Deus Regnat Exultet Terra.

Comment

man I adjusted the slack down till it wouldn't reset, then adjusted it till it reset. very little slack at all compared to the factory trigger. if the hammer makes it even lighter i'll be happy. I have sent 1/2 the day looking for my lyman trigger scale. I believe it has walked off. not in the gun room and not in my shop!!

Comment

I have considered getting a trigger scale but I would use it sooo infrequently. .... gonzo did you check you range bag?
        John

Comment

in my garage/shop everything has a place. the lyman trigger gage stays on a peg board on the back of my finishing bench. i never take it to the range. i know what every trigger is set for before it leaves my house. i've had a set of dies for reloading come up missing out of the gun room as well. time to really start watching who comes in the house i guess. the dies i am pretty sure i kow who got them. i think i will start marking all my stuff so i will know if somebody has somethingof mine if i see it.

Comment

I just got done doing the same upgrade to my 22/45 lite plus kanewolf mod it and my trigger from 5 lb to 2 lb

Comment

i'll ethier find my lyman gage or buy another one this week. i use it to often to not have one. i have the kanewolf sling shot mod coming and the VQ hammer. i'm really interested to see just how low it will go. heck i might even clean and polish every thing when i take it down this time. i didn't even clean it when i installed everything. i have straight blade triggers in my ar-15's and had a straight blade trigger in my ar-10. i will say i love that straight blade victory trigger.

Comment

i just got a email from tandemkross. my sling shot kit arrived today. when i get home from chattanooga i will be installing it! these pistols are pretty easy after you take them apart one time and put them back together. i have worked on harder models before that is for sure.

Comment

my 22/45 lite trigger pull went from 5ib to 1.25 after all the parts were installed .money well spend .

Comment

My VQ seer, tk trigger, bushing and polishing the plunger got me to 1.5lbs. I added comp, slingshot, extended mag release, lci replacement, slide racker, sight mark rmr,nplus 1 bumpers, and recycled a 1911 packmayr grip. Really love it!!! Problem is gf does too... Recommend you polish up that plunger.

Comment

Excellent Blackjack. Tell your gf that you can't both shoot it at the same time. She needs to get her own.
                      John

Comment

Working...
                      X