Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PMR-30 Where have you seen these lately?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMR-30 Where have you seen these lately?

HI! Just starting off the threads in here with a quick question: Where have you see a PMR-30 in a shop? We are always keeping our eyes out for these sweet little guns and if there is one of these alone and scared in the wild we would love to bring it home and take care of it.

I have recently seen them at the Merrimack Firearms within the past 6 months at least.

Merrimack Firearms
    416 Daniel Webster Highway ste E
    Merrimack, NH 03054
    603-424-4867

I also JUST got a brand new SUB2K ! =) That makes #2 that I have rescued from the wild.
    I have a lot of ideas for the PMR-30 and aftermarket parts that this gun needs and you can follow the items Im making and working on over at TANDEMKROSS.
    Jake -

Its been at least 2 years since I've seen one in a store. However there are more than EVER on gunbroker. I am itching for one of the new desert tan ones. Apparently they come in OD green as well as some sort of grey. Definitely one of my favorite guns. Right up there with my stainless MKIII Hunter. =D

Comment

Mace Sports here in Mebane NC has one now and has them with some regularity.
      http://mostlyrimfire.com a shooters blog

Comment

Must move to NC... I am thinking of selling my first Gen... the problem is I have it working perfectly now. Devil I know or the devil I dont?

Anyone seen these at any competition shoots?

Comment

Dance's Sporting Goods in Colonial Heights, VA has 2 or 3 and .22mag ammo.

Comment

Working...
          X