No announcement yet.

Good Morning Guys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish the board of directors would allow members the option of the old format or this one. I don't think
    anyone would chose this new format because it just plain sux. There is nothing good about it, the unread
    threads, the unread posts, the reply screen, nothing. Please bring back the old format. thanks, douglas

Comment

• deader than a doornail, and I guess they don't care. thanks, douglas

Comment

• Sophia is laughing all the way to the bank.
        thanks, douglas

Comment

• there hasn't been a post here in a month. The reason is due to the forum program that the owner(s) must have got sold a bill
          of goods on and are too proud to admit a mistake. Suck it up, go back to a tried and true format and you will have as many
          users as Sophia has. thanks, douglas

Comment

• I would ask at this point that no more negative post be added to this thread please and thanks.

Comment

• well douglas, i lost all my bookmarks for the last 10 years, and just now found the right site to come back to. i've mainly just
              been cleaning up my house, i do go to the range and shoot pistols occasionally, with winter coming on, i've been trying to get the
              little things out of the way. i just cleaned all the driveway drains out. almost all the leaves are finally gone. i'm going to try to get
              out and visit some people this winter, my neighbor is retiring this winter and so i'll have someone to watch the house and feed the
              cat. i'm going to sell a few of these rifles, i have a walther kkm i think it is. some kind of target rifle reminds me of the stock suhl 150s.
              i'm selling a stock 150 suhl standard, and a win. 52d that's already spoken for. i have too many guns i haven't shot yet as well. i
              quit deer hunting after the leased property was sold to a developer, so i have about 4 deer rifles to get rid of as well. a 260 model 7 rem.
              a 98 mauser .308, and a g33/40 mauser 8mm that's spoken for, i'll keep the 700 adl. 30-06. it just shoots too well with handloads. i haven't
              spoke with whistler in awhile. he sent me an email but he hardly ever answers the phone when i call. he's been helping take care of his mom.
              i need to call douglas and don. i spoke with marty last night, he's shooting as much as ever down in florida. i'm supposed to go down and see
              him this winter some time.
              Last edited by tom c.; 11-29-2016, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Good Morning Guys,
                it's been awhile. i've been busy working on the house, taking care of business
                at the club. i am the president at the fairchance rod and gun club as of the last meeting
                on the 12th of march. hopefully we'll get some stuff settled and have a nicer gun club
                in the near future. 3 out of 5 of the old officers are gone, i've been the secretary for around
                10 years and the president was expelled so i ran for president and since no one else ran i was
                appointed sort of. anyway i'm going to try to let the members vote on all issues that i can. it's
                their club it's up to them, it's not up to the officers alone which is how alot of decisions were
                made in the past. one of the hardest things we have to deal with is getting anyone to do any
                work, the same 5 or 6 guys seem to do everything. we may have to require work time in the
                future as a lot of clubs do. also we're going to audit the treasurers books every 3 months, that
                way everythings current and it'll only take a short time to do. sorry i haven't been on here much.
                this last year has been kind of tough on me. i'm in good health, i go to the gym 5 or 6 days a week.
                have been going again since before christmas. catch you all later, i gots to go.

Comment

• tom c. congrats on being elected president. it sounds like your work cut out, good luck.
                  SW22 Victory mods: TK "Victory" Trigger

Comment

• Congrats tom c. and welcome back to [TaK]!

Comment

• Good Morning Guys
                      a little rainy overnight, it's supposed to get up to 63f today here.
                      sunny with more rain thursday and friday. we're going to have ir 50/50
                      soty(shooter of the year) matches and the pennsylvania state unlimited
                      and the eastern regionals unlimited. we're going to have two unlimited soty
                      unlimited matches for each of our soty matches. we'll see how that goes.
                      we put up some big lights last year to shoot late shoots, we didn't have very
                      good attendance so we're going back to daylight shoots. it's just to far to travel
                      in the dark for some of the older guys.
                      i guess wayne has moved all the nationals to kettlefoot he's the president there,
                      plus he's the owner of ir 50/50 so it's his call. i won't be shooting as i'll be running
                      and scoring the matches.

Comment

• by the way i don't know who made it so my log in is ready to click on,
                        that makes it easy to log in. thank you takdriver or whoever did that.

Comment

• Tom C, good to hear from you. Glad things are going well.
                          The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.......A. Lincoln

Comment

• is it true? members have posted here recently (March of 2017)? I see whistler and Tom C. have
                            both posted last part of March. Keep up posting you never know what might happen maybe
                            resurrected from the grave? thanks, douglas

Comment

• Doug I must have run TomC off. I by chance took a look on here an by golly he had posted 2-3 times and swore he was going to do better an visit more often. Then I make the mistake of responding to him as i hadn't heard anything from him in a while and now he's gone again. I guess it's me.
                              The best way to get a bad law repealed is to enforce it strictly.......A. Lincoln

Comment

• Yep! Run him off! He's AWOL again!

Comment

Working...
                                X